fredag den 22. marts 2013

Learn Without Fear voices

"Our teachers should be there to teach us and not to touch us where we don't want or to solicit love favours from us girls. We are irritated by love advances from teachers. I feel like disappearing from the world if a person who is supposed to protect me instead destroys me."Girl, 15 years old, UgandaGirl, 15 years old, Uganda.

"Our school principal punishes us very hard. She makes us go down on our knees over small stones or bottle screw tops for over 20 minutes and also she often pulls our ears" Girl, 8 years old, Paraguay.

"When the school year started, my father refused to provide my school dues. Since I did not have textbooks, I was beaten in front of others and driven away from school for one week. I was very ashamed and thought of leaving school." Girl, 10 years old, Cameroon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar