lørdag den 27. juli 2013

See it come true

Hi everyone,

Today I will be leaving for Aruha, Tanzania where I will be volunteering for three months starting of at a day care/orphanage for a month and then I will be doing some microfinance before moving on to Kenya where I am not exactly sure what I will be doing. I have always wanted to help in the developing field and I am looking so much forward to actually getting over their and doing it! And getting some experience before moving on to (hopefully) study International Development at a university. Though I have to tell you that it is extremely hard to apply for university during the summer, luckily I have a really cool brother who will help me while I'm away!

My blog is called seeitcometrue.blogspot.com, see it come true, it is taken from a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson: "the invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true."

Hopefully we will see many more dreams than mine coming true these next five months, I can't wait!

And by the way, I have planned loads of blogposts on this blog as well, because of course my themes for each month has to continue so they will all come and at least until the end of August there will be a post everyday, and you are all welcome to read my own blog as well!

- Maria

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar