lørdag den 5. februar 2011

Drømme om fremtiden

Sofie fra Plan Future lavede i november 2009 et indlæg om alle de drømme som børnene i Mumbo Primary School havde da hun var der nede, og jeg synes det er vigtigt at huske at dette ikke bare er vilde fantasier.

Som Nelson Mandela engang sagde, Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mineworker can become the head of a mine, that the child of a farmworkers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.

My name is Linet Akoth. I am in standard seven. I am fourteen years old. I learn at Mumbo Primary School. I want to be a teacher in my future.


My name is Nicholas Odongo. I am 17 years old. I am in standard seven. I want to be a doctor.

My name is Erick Omondi. I am in std. 7. I would like to be a driver in my future. I am 15 years old.

My name is David Okoth. I am fifteen years old. I am in class seven in Mumbo Primary School. When I
finish my school I want to be a mayor in my future.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar